- Clarify and Improve Statistics and Reporting
- Railroad Nuances / Playbook – Railroad Dashboard / Quicklinks
- List Applicants sent to Railroad queues Chronologically
- ERS International Program Enhancements – Applied previously discussed eRailSafe International Workflow
- Prevent Addition of duplicate applicants within a company -Multiple active Applicants sharing key information can no longer exist more than once in an account
- Recertification Email Notifications (ERS contractor admin and applicant if email address is added)- Added ability to email contractor admins regarding recertification’s 90, 60, 30, 0, -30, -60, -90 days.
- Applicant and Admin compliance check box reporting -Added columns to applicant summary report providing date of completion.
- Require Applicant Email- Placed mandatory requirement on Applicant Email upon Entry
- Add status identifier Appeal Expired and Suspended on Quick Check interface
- Remove Other Job Title selection-Removed ability to select other as a job title
- Display all Applicant Badges in Applicant Documents- Enabled viewing of all current and previous applicant badges.
- Create water mark for badge image and disclosure indicating badge is temporary and for viewing purposes only (full functionality not yet available in Quickcheck) – Added water mark overlay on all PDF Badges
- Send email notification for “Completed Reports”-Added ability to send notifications to Contractor Admins when an applicants report completes.
- Add Applicants Resident State field to Summary report in 2.0- Enabled display of State in Applicant Summary